Friday, June 13, 2014

Sweet Baby Mark


It's probably fairly obvious at this point that I have a serious weakness for baby boys. Behind all that sweet peach fuzz is that manly little face with a determination to take life by the horns and live it to the fullest. Of course, when you're a growing 9 week-old, full is relative to the status of the tummy. But I think this boy is destined to not just reach for the stars in his lifetime, but harness them and collect them in his bucket of dreams and make the world a better place. His mommy and daddy know about that kind of determination and I'm excited to see their dearly adored little prodigy grow up and move mountains. But first, let's stop growing by leaps and... pounds and be a baby for just a little while? 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!