Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Artists

"an artist is an explorer."

- HENRY MATISSE


I love watching my kids create their own art. Learning how to wield a paint brush, watching them try to re-create what they see, seeing how they can ignore all lines and patterns and do whatever their hands and eyes and coordination desire. I really believe art is an important stimulation in brain development, and I had so much fun ignoring my ever loyal to-do list to just explore with all sorts of colors on this Winter afternoon. 




What has been created in your space lately? Link up in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see both of them exploring with paint. Great-grandpa Teason would be incredibly proud of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!