Friday, June 12, 2015

Lilacs f/1.8

Hi folks! Long time no see? Yes? Well, tell me about it. Turns out, I have a case of heliophilia this year, it seems. It is a condition that presents itself in the Summer. I am addicted to the sun. If the sun shines unhindered, I want to be in it. I want to be taking pictures, digging in the dirt, playing with my kids, painting my nails, folding the laundry, mending the boy's pants, writing letters to Grama... in the sun. I crave it. I soak it right up like a sunflower.

Which would explain why the only computer work I have been doing lately has been for my lovely clients. If I'm not editing their images, wrapping up their print orders, answering their emails, I am not wanting anything extra to do with this corner of my home where a large portion of my heart's work actually resides.

But at the moment it is evening. The sun has set. My children went to bed early, and I found these images taken way back when the lilacs were in bloom, and I wanted to share them with you. Because if you're a geek such as myself and you like to know specs on the details, these images would be from that afternoon where I decided to challenge myself to capture my luscious smelling bouquet at an aperture of f/1.8. This is the result.

I love flower photography. I want to see your flower images! Link up in the comments!  

{ ISO 100 | 50mm | f1.8 | 1/100sec }








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! Thanks for making my day!